Class signing

Student Accessibility Services (SAS)

There is a Student Accessibility Services (SAS) office at each ACC campus. If you have a disability, contact the SAS office at the campus that’s most convenient for you. Once you qualify for services, Accessibility Services staff meets with you to determine reasonable, appropriate, and effective accommodations based on the courses in which you’re enrolled and your disability.

You will find the contact information for each campus here: Student Accessibility Services. If you have a documented disability or general questions, please contact